Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Week 33 Photo

Week 33 has arrived very quickly. I am hoping the final weeks pass by just as fast! I have become unfortunate enough to develop a pregnancy rash called PUPPPS, and it is absolute torture. My entire belly (which is quite a large surface area) is covered in this rash along with my arms to a much lesser degree. No one seems to know exactly why some women get it, although it is more common when pregnant with twins, and the only way to get rid of it is to have the babies. I think we could have them in 2 weeks and they would be strong enough to do very well, so I am hoping they help me meet that goal, rather than stretching this out until the middle of January!

They seem to be moving less now, probably because there isn't much room for them to move around in there. We will have another ultrasound next week to see what positions they are in (which will affect whether or not I have a C-Section) and to see how big they are. On average a baby at 33 weeks weighs 4 pounds and is 17.2 inches long from head to toe.