Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Week 23 Photo

Only 15 weeks left to go! From head to toe the babies should be approximately 12 inches long, and they should each weight around 1 1/2 lbs. Of course, they are mostly curled up, except when they are stretching out and kicking me.

I have been feeling a lot of kicks lately, which are far from painful or annoying at this point. In fact, I tend to get nervous if I don't feel anything from both of them for a while and then I try to wake them up. Andy has been able to feel them kicking several times and sometimes we can even see my belly move a little.
Of all the music we listen to on the radio they tend to like 80's hair bands the best -- that really gets them kicking! They still like to tease Andy though. Whenever he tries to feel them moving they always stop immediately!